The Gospel-Centered Life (Small Group Study):
A nine lesson small group study intended to help participants understand how the gospel shapes every aspect of life. Each lesson is self-contained, featuring clear teaching from scripture, and requires no extra work outside of the group setting.
- Pastors and leaders who want to spur Gospel renewal in their churches and ministries.
- Church-planters who want to form Gospel DNA in the churches they start.
- Students and campus ministers who are looking to live out the Gospel on campus.
- Christians who want to be more deeply formed around the Gospel.
- Small group leaders who are looking for content that "works" with diverse groups of people.
- Missionaries who are looking for simple material to disciple new Christians.
- Download a sample lesson, the table of contents, and/or the introduction.
- Buy materials through our bookstore.
- Compare Gospel-Centered Life to other WHM materials.
- Visit GCL's fan page for user ideas and reviews.
Gospel-Centered Leadership Training Events and Mentoring
We have recently developed a new series of mentoring and leadership training events that can be indivually customized for local ministry and mission based on the principles taught in The Gospel-Centered Life.
What People Are Saying
"I have not seen a better resource for training people in the implications of the gospel. It communicates both to the new Christian and to the seasoned pastor, much like the gospel itself."Darrin Patrick, Lead Pastor of The Journey, St. Louis, MO and Vice President of the Acts 29 Network
"With simple and direct language, The Gospel-Centered Life helps people understand and effectively apply the gospel to their lives, regardless of where they are in their spiritual journey. It's one of the few resources out there that explicitly challenges others to reach out with the gospel, even as it is growing deeper into their own lives. I highly recommend it!"Dr. Steven L. Childers, President & CEO, Global Church Advancement; Associate Professor of Practical Theology, Reformed Theological Seminary-Orlando
"The phrase "gospel-centered" has become a popular buzzword in Christianity. But just because you talk about the gospel doesn't mean you're being transformed by it. I'm familiar with both the publisher and the authors of The Gospel-Centered Life, and I know they are profoundly aware, first and foremost, of their own need for gospel renewal. That's why I'm so excited to recommend this material to pastors, leaders, and Christians everywhere who long to see gospel transformation in themselves and in their churches."Daniel Montgomery, Founding Pastor, Sojourn Church, Louisville, Kentucky